scar revision for piercing on top lip

hello! i am looking to get the incision procedure for a blunt trauma scar on my top lip. im finding it hard to find a good surgeon.

March 20th, 2018 NSW

  • Answer
     Robert Drielsma

    Robert Drielsma

    191 answers

    Plastic Surgeon
    New South Wales, Australia

    Arrange a consultation with a fully qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. This is the type of procedure I typically perform in my office based operating suite under a local anaesthetic. Ask your GP for a referral.