So you have picked your surgeon, booked a date and now its time to get things organised.
With the help of our lovely forum members, we have collated the perfect post breast augmentation checklist.
- Surgeon or nurse post op contact number
- Post op instructions from your surgeon
- Boomerang or U shaped Pillow for sleeping upright
- Travel pillow for your neck
- Cushions to build a pillow fort
- 2 post op bras so you can alternate on washing days
- Button or zip up blouses, hoodies or onezies if your hibernating at home
- Dry shampoo so you can avoid washing your hair for as long as possible
- Frozen peas or ice packs (for all that post op swelling)
- Micropore tape for your incisions
- Baby wipes for freshening up
- A small pillow or cloth to provide a barrier between you and your seatbelt on the way home
- Pre prepare some frozen meals so you don’t have to cook
- DVD’s to entertain you whilst your recovering
- download an app to log and remind you when to take your medication
- Fibre supplement or stool softener (a side affect of pain medication)
- Post op pain medication
- Straws (because you cant underestimate how hard it is to drink out of a bottle post op)
All the best with your op!