Implants to fitness competitions are like matching undies to your bra. With the low levels of body fat competitor’s get down to, its no wonder that implants and fitness competitions almost go hand in hand.
With that in mind, PSF teamed up with current VIC IFBB Bikini champion Amelia Talbot to talk all things implants and the gym. We have covered all your burning questions including the following:
- What Implant and placement do you have?
- How long did your surgeon recommend you wait until you resumed weight training?
- Did you follow a special program to ease your way back into training?
- how long until you regained your previous upper body strength?
- Did you factor in bikini/fitness competitions when deciding on implant placement?
- Should you train differently after your surgery?
- Do your implants affect your lifestyle?
- Do you have any tips for women with implants who want to start weight training?
- Whats the best advice you have for women thinking about getting breast implants?
- Should you alter your training before surgery?
- Whats your top tip for staying in shape after surgery?
Amelia Talbot is an IFBB bikini competitor, fitness model and qualified Personal Trainer from Melbourne, Australia. She specialises in physique transformations, competition prep, posing lessons and a passion for glue building but above all else, a healthy balanced approach to nutrition.