Tuberous Breasts With Dean Trotter

I'm booked in for a consult with Dean Trotter and was looking to see if anyone on here had, had their BA done with him and also had tuberous breasts? I'm flying all the way from Broome in WA so have my fingers crossed that he is the one! Also any reviews and info on him would be great!

• 4 weeks later...

He was absolutely amazing! He spent an hour and a half going through everything, he was never pushy and every decision was up to me, in the end I've decided to leave the decisions (sizing etc) up to him because I trust him 100% I felt so comfortable and am so excited for my op!

PS he was the only surgeon that I found that was happy to answer questions through email without a prior consultation. He is fantastic!

That is so great to hear! I am so happy you are confident with him being your surgeon.
Did you get to see any before and after pictures of his work?

I noticed that too! He is so thorough with his answers. When is your surgery date? So exciting!!!!

I got to see a couple, but not too many. However with the ones I saw I am confident that he can achieve both the natural look and the enhanced look, he is a very skilled surgeon! I am still waiting on medicare approval but am hoping for early August, fingers crossed it gets approval soon :)

Sooooo not looking forward to the flight to and from Melbourne again though!

I know the feeling! They apparently sent mine through on the 20th. It feels like I've been waiting for ages.
Hahahaha! Just think of the free accommodation! More money for new bras. ;)

Probably not, unless he recommends it/thinks its necessary. I am getting a lift and implants so we will see! Are you?

Where are you from? :)

I'm getting tear drop with a lollipop or an anchor lift, not sure what size thinking around 330cc moderate profile, and haven't decided on whether to go under the muscle or partial submuscular, leaving that all up to Dean I think :)

What are you getting?

Queensland. :)

Dean thinks a periareolar lift and I am guessing 450-550cc moderate profile. I am not sure about round or tear drop yet or the placement. I love the look of tear drops but I am so worried about them rotating. I will leave them up to his recommendations.

Oh yeah, still a fair way to travel haha,

He said that to me too, though he said he will decide based on how big the implant is. What cup size are you thinking? If you get under the muscle, I wouldn't get teardrop because the muscle is more likely to make it rotate, but that's just my opinion, Im still leaving it up to him too haha :)

Sooooo today I asked about how many spots he has available in early august..... there is only one left at Epworth (at the end of August) and a couple at northlake :( So I'm thinking I may have to wait til the end of August now which sucks!!

Im a 10A currently and looking for a D-DD Im 60kgs and 163cm :)

I've booked the 27th as my mum has a party in Melbourne on the 29th so she will come with me then, don't know how I'll wait that much longer but I'm gunna have to!

Fingers crossed there are some cancellations for you!

That works out so well for you! It will be so much better having someone there for support AND as a travel companion

If I hear back from Medicare soon I'll see if they have any availabilities late June/July. :) Hopefully we don't have to wait much longer to hear Back!