Different implant Brands

I HaveBoobs

20 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

Hi guys I'm trying to recall how many different brands of implants there are out there Mentor, Alergan (Natrelle) , Motiva , Pollytech are the ones i can recall but I'm sure ive mised some. Just wanting to do some more research. Any info would help.

Not sure how many there are, but I read the other day that Allergan is banned from selling textured implants in Europe now - here's the link

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6511533/Authorities-BAN-popular-textured-breast-implants-use-Europe.html

Yea i saw that too @sabP , I'm still not happy with how my left breadt is a cup size bigger than my right and sits lower so was thinking about a revision in a couple of years when i save up the money again and yes i mentioned in to my hubby who said that there is a difference but its not a big one and if I'm un happy then he is behind me wanting a revision so thats a little weight of my mind. I'm thinking of switching to smooth rounds but not sure what brand I'd like to go with, i like the sound of the Motiva implants but there dosn't seem to be many options for size and profile.

23 hours ago, I HaveBoobs said:

Yea i saw that too @sabP , I'm still not happy with how my left breadt is a cup size bigger than my right and sits lower so was thinking about a revision in a couple of years when i save up the money again and yes i mentioned in to my hubby who said that there is a difference but its not a big one and if I'm un happy then he is behind me wanting a revision so thats a little weight of my mind. I'm thinking of switching to smooth rounds but not sure what brand I'd like to go with, i like the sound of the Motiva implants but there dosn't seem to be many options for size and profile.

I'm glad to hear hubby is on board, that would set your mind at rest. I know how you feel about the size difference, I kinda sometimes wish I had gone for a slightly bigger implant in my right - but it's only a half cup difference, so not that obvious, especially in clothes. Motiva do sound good and you'd be fine with smooth rounds now that your skin's been stretched. At least you now have a goal timeframe and time to find the best implant xo