Angel023

Hi everyone!

I'm booked in with Dr. Edmund Ek on the 28th/9 (only 16 days to go, wooo ) to get lipo to my upper and lower abdomen, outer thighs and flanks, teardrop 325-350cc textured implants and an areola lift. I'm 23 with no kids and approx 80kg. Boob wise leftie is a C and rightie is a D/DD.

Does anyone have the same surgery date as me? Or is anyone booked with Dr. Ek? If so I would love to read about your experience and/or see before and after pics!

It's close to 1.30am and yet again I've spent hours on my phone googling pictures and stories.. I think that I've been running off 6hrs sleep per night for the past few weeks, it may not seem that bad but I don't cope well without at least 8 hours sleep lol ;)

I'd also love to hear from any ladies who have had surgery to correct asymmetrical breasts? And for anyone that has had these procedures done all at once, how was your recovery? I work an office job from home, so I'm lucky in that aspect, but I'm worried about being too doped up on painkillers to properly speak with my clients.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies!

Hi there I have the same surgery date, I'm having breast revision surgery with Dr Rizk in Sydney.

Im getting very anxious & excited.....

its great that you work from home Hun as it will be a lot easier in terms of recovery.

i currently have 330cc teardrop smooth implants & changing to 550cc round HP.

Look forward to hearing about your journey...

good luck Hun x

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2023 at 10:08 PM, MrsGTO said:

Hi there I have the same surgery date, I'm having breast revision surgery with Dr Rizk in Sydney.

Im getting very anxious & excited.....

its great that you work from home Hun as it will be a lot easier in terms of recovery.

i currently have 330cc teardrop smooth implants & changing to 550cc round HP.

Look forward to hearing about your journey...

good luck Hun x

Are you on Instagram? If so I think I may be following you haha! We've only got 3 days to go now, I'm so excited and yet again I can't sleep ??

Wishing you all the best for your revision surgery @MrsGTO xx

• 3 years later...