Bras for anatomical implants

Hey girls,

I'm almost at 6 weeks post op now, which means I get to ditch this hideous post op bra!

My implants are slowly getting softer but don't seem to be able to squish into an underwire bra if that makes sense. I know I have a lot more changes to come... does anyone have any bra recs for the time being? Something supportive that gives a nice shape with no padding?

I'm not ready to splurge yet- so something nice and affordable. I'll purchase something super nice in 6 months.

X

I lived in Panache wirefree sports bras during the day & my post op bra at night (which I actually loved wearing). It also depends on your bra size - anything over a D cup & I find your wirefree options are quite limited (although it’s slowly getting better)

I still don’t often wear underwire at 2.5 years post op.

I couldn't squish my boobs into an underwire bra till about 3 mpo so lived in wire free bra's until then. TheFox put me onto a great bra from bras n things that had a removable wire and i bought two of those to start with and Target had a couple of nice wire free bras too. I am now able to wear underwire and bought my first slightly push up bra the other day not that i need the push up lol but i loved the style and colour of the bra and had to have it ?

I have a number of bras from Bras n Things and I have both wired and wire-free and find both styles work well with my anatomicals. I got fitted at the 6 week mark and I'm currently 10.5 weeks and in a 12DD. I have added to my collection and I have some sports crops from Bonds for night time wear and some fancier ones from Honey Birdette

I'm over 3 years post-op and I still wear wire-free most days! I just find them so comfortable. Myer has quite a nice range of wire-free, one of my go-to's is the Chloe & Lola brand: https://international.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/bras/pure-basics-wirefree-bra-uclw17165-480004390-480001870

Simple and comfy without being too granny-ish They also have some cute lacey ones. BNT is a favourite also.

Hope you find something you like!

Elle xx

On 03/03/2024 at 3:54 PM, Elle Anderson said:

I'm over 3 years post-op and I still wear wire-free most days! I just find them so comfortable. Myer has quite a nice range of wire-free, one of my go-to's is the Chloe & Lola brand: https://international.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/bras/pure-basics-wirefree-bra-uclw17165-480004390-480001870

Simple and comfy without being too granny-ish They also have some cute lacey ones. BNT is a favourite also.

Hope you find something you like!

Elle xx

I love Chloe & Lola too - so comfy and so cute