Motiva Implant s

On 3/10/2023 at 3:58 PM, efmxoxo said:

At the moment Ive got bilateral CC so I cant wait to have soft boobies. How do I find the video of that lady on real self?

Her user name is duele. Search motiva ergonomix. She did really great photos and updates for well over a year po.

37 minutes ago, rock#3 said:

Yes I do, mine are 335cc though but at 12 wks post op, pretty soft already... Compared to other implants I looked at during my consult, the motiva ones were the softest...

How's your drop and fluff going? I'm hoping mine look more natural soon.

On 12/03/2024 at 6:06 PM, Girl1999 said:

Her user name is duele. Search motiva ergonomix. She did really great photos and updates for well over a year po.

How's your drop and fluff going? I'm hoping mine look more natural soon.

Not too bad, they have dropped a bit and softened. . I'm hoping for a bit more fluffing out...but I'm quite happy with them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have Motivas, but I'm 6 weeks post op with Mentor cohesive III anatomicals in 755cc.

I was pretty nervous going in that they were going to be so firm and ridiculous looking, particularly in such a large size in comparison to what people might normally get with the cohesive III gel. However, I've been pleasantly surprised at how soft they've gotten in the last 2 weeks. They still have quite a way to go, but they're already softening up so much and to me they feel relatively natural.

Bear in mind that I am a bigger girl and had a bit more tissue in the breast area going in, so this might contribute to my early positive results with the cohesive gel. However, I cant wait to see what they look like at 6 months post op and further!

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2023 at 6:30 PM, rock#3 said:

Yes I do, mine are 335cc though but at 12 wks post op, pretty soft already... Compared to other implants I looked at during my consult, the motiva ones were the softest...

Hi Rock#3, I'm getting Motiva Ergo implants next week and still unsure of size. Can I ask what you BWD is and do you have any photos you can share of before and after?

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2024 at 10:00 PM, Watergirl said:

Hi Rock#3, I'm getting Motiva Ergo implants next week and still unsure of size. Can I ask what you BWD is and do you have any photos you can share of before and after?

Honestly I'm not sure what my BWD is l...I never really paid attention, I was a 12aa though and now a 12C. I don't have before pics but I was completely flat.. I actually have a 6 mths check up on Monday so will have more pics taken. I'm going to ask them to send me my progress pics and then I can share.