Roll call - Surgery Dates for 2018!

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOOKED IN FOR SEPTEMBER 25th WITH DR MIROSHNIK in Sydney (travelling interstate)! FINALLY AFTER 10 YEARS OF WANTING OF A BOOB JOB I'VE TAKEN THE PLUNGE SO EXCITED!!!!

OK my update ? All went very well, I had a BL & BA which I was nervous about, but I'm thrilled with the results!!! They are sitting nice and high and much fuller. I'm feeling a bit tight,

For me, I was struggling until exactly 3 weeks post op. The first 2 weeks it was the swelling and boob area that was bothersome and the 3rd week it was horrible middle back pain!! After 3 weeks I felt

Posted Images

I've just had my surgery today. Currently at home in bed. I have been very sick with lots of vomiting! Very common for me after painkillers and the like. I had a great hospital experience and the nurses, doctor and anaesthetist were all very reassuring and helpful. At this stage however I am a little disappointed with the size, certainly not as big as I was hoping for!

1 hour ago, Ss84 said:

I've just had my surgery today. Currently at home in bed. I have been very sick with lots of vomiting! Very common for me after painkillers and the like. I had a great hospital experience and the nurses, doctor and anaesthetist were all very reassuring and helpful. At this stage however I am a little disappointed with the size, certainly not as big as I was hoping for!

Ohhh that’s not good ? Can you drink some hydralite or take those wafers that helps with vomiting? Hopefully you feel much better tomorrow!

The implant is compressed under the muscle so that’s probably why it doesn’t appear big at first. You’ll be dropping and fluffing as the weeks go by. ☺️ I’m sure lots of women feel disappointed at first sight but I’m sure it’s just a normal reaction. I’ll probably be the same ?

Take care and rest up. X

16 hours ago, Ss84 said:

Glad to hear your surgery went well and I am a vomiter too, so i totally get how you feel! Don't panic about the size, they will change so much over the coming weeks and months. Seriously. I measured a C cup at the two week mark (too early, but I was keen to see what size I was) then by six weeks I was a DD. So try not to stress and don't keep looking at them, just rest, recuperate, take care of yourself. They will change - believe me xo

18 hours ago, Teardrops said:

Ohhh that’s not good ? Can you drink some hydralite or take those wafers that helps with vomiting? Hopefully you feel much better tomorrow!

The implant is compressed under the muscle so that’s probably why it doesn’t appear big at first. You’ll be dropping and fluffing as the weeks go by. ☺️ I’m sure lots of women feel disappointed at first sight but I’m sure it’s just a normal reaction. I’ll probably be the same ?

Take care and rest up. X

Yes I am hoping this is the case. I've been googling people with similar stats to me who've had the same size and some of their outcomes have been reassuring.

I am feeling much better today after a restless night due to having my head in the toilet. I've managed to have some toast and taken panadol and antibiotics. I don't feel the pain is strong enough for the heavy painkillers.

3 hours ago, sabP said:

Glad to hear your surgery went well and I am a vomiter too, so i totally get how you feel! Don't panic about the size, they will change so much over the coming weeks and months. Seriously. I measured a C cup at the two week mark (too early, but I was keen to see what size I was) then by six weeks I was a DD. So try not to stress and don't keep looking at them, just rest, recuperate, take care of yourself. They will change - believe me xo

Thanks so much for the reassurance. I certainly hope this is the case. I've been frantically googling all morning with people with similar stats as me who have chosen the same size and I've been pleasantly surprised and have everything crossed that I have the same outcome!

I will be taking weekly pics to track my progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow’s fly out day count down is one for my break from work

next 12hrs of work, cant finish fast enough,

would have liked a quite night to not be doing much with my chest muscles as I’m work in a process mill at the mines, but looks like I me swing off hoses and tools

here’s to a sleep in tomorrow before out flight to Sydney for Monday’s new Rack...? still very nervous of the unknown

9 minutes ago, Lil one said:

would have liked a quite night to not be doing much with my chest muscles as I’m work in a process mill at the mines, but looks like I me swing off hoses and tools

here’s to a sleep in tomorrow before out flight to Sydney for Monday’s new Rack...? still very nervous of the unknown

Good luck for your surgery on Monday hun, you'll love your new rack :):) xo

29 minutes ago, Lil one said:

Oooh how exciting, getting close now! I’d be nervous too, never had surgery before ?

Goodluck and let us know how you go ?

21 hours ago, Kaleidoscope_Eyes said:

The 24th for revision! So Thursday!!

Oh wow, how exciting! I’ve followed your story recently, what size/profile did you end up going for? Best wishes x

On 20/05/2024 at 2:52 PM, Teardrops said:

Woohoo! Keep us updated! ?

It’s really only 5 weeks away but not feeling real yet!!

2 hours ago, Mumma-K said:

Oh wow, how exciting! I’ve followed your story recently, what size/profile did you end up going for? Best wishes x

Hey :) I'm either going to get 275 moderate plus or 250 moderate. I'm keeping the same diameter and just going down in projection to get rid of some of the upper pole fullness and roundness. He's going to try to the 250 first and if he thinks I need the little bit extra for better shape, he'll go with that. There's only 2mm difference in projection between the 275 and 250 and 1mm in diameter. The 275 is 1.2cm less projecting than my current 350 HP though so I'm hoping that's noticeable! I know people say that 75cc isn't much but I'm pretty thin and only measure 27 inches in my underbust, which means I need less cc's to notice a change in cup size. Also, my implants aren't overly large to begin with. Fingers crossed all goes well!

5 hours ago, Mumma-K said:

5wks isn’t long compared to my 5mth wait! ?

3 hours ago, BA2017 said:

18th July!! Was booked in pretty much that time last year but chickened out. Definitely going ahead this time, can’t wait! Just need to decide my finally size.

I’m sure you’ll be happy when it’s over and done with! ? I don’t know how I’m going to react on the day, considering I fear having surgery..more so the GA. ?

11 hours ago, Teardrops said:

I’m sure you’ll be happy when it’s over and done with! ? I don’t know how I’m going to react on the day, considering I fear having surgery..more so the GA. ?

Hey @Teardrops - I get super sick as well from the GA, what worked for me was to not eat anything and just sip fluids. The hospital were fine with that as I explained I get really sick after GAs. They did give me anti-nausea meds prior to and after, but they don't really work on me. I had some soup when I got home and brought it all back up again, but I swear fluids are much easier to deal with when you vomit than solids, especially coz you don't want to be heaving too much (sorry for the tmi - but I hope you find it useful). By the next morning I was fine to eat breakfast and keep it down. :)