I know it's probably very early to be starting a thread (hey, I'm super organised, lol), but anyone out there also having their BA in September 2015?

I'm booked in with Dr Miroshnik on 3 September, going 375cc anatomics, dual plane placement, with areola reduction. I'm SO excited (but also very anxious)!

Yay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the gallery hates me and won't let me add pics to my existing album so posting it here instead. Glad they are finally starting to drop although they are still crazy high.

Hey ladies. Just got home from work & had my final meal...I have to fast from midnight but I just stuffed myself now. I hate fasting! I can live without food, but no coffee?!...or water???!!! ARGH

Hey ladies!! I did it! I ended up going 545cc XHP over the muscle! I had a sneak peak and omg im in love! The pain was really good 2/10 ive been resting most the day! I felt a little faint when i

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Maisie F! I am so excited I just booked the other day for September 25 with Dr Tang at TCI along with my best friend.

I think you have made a really good choice with Dr Miroshnik! I've been stalking his instragram and I'm so in love with his natural results.

I am hoping to achieve a full C/small D and I also really love the look of Moderate Profile but I've heard about petite girls not being recommended them.

Can't wait for some more girls to join us in September so we can get this feed going!

Hi all,

I'm booked in for 9 Seotember with Dr Connell in Perth. I'm still deciding on 255cc v 295cc, textured, anatomical implants with a dual plane placement. I'm hoping for a mid-full C cup.

I currently have almost non-existent, tuberous breasts & awaiting Medicare's decision as to whether or not they'll approve a rebate (fingers crossed!)

Hurry up September!

Hooray! More Sept ladies!

Jaide - how exciting! A BA with your BF too! Awesome. Dr M is a genius eh? I'm so happy with my decision (although I'll probably hate him the week after my BA due to pain, lol). What's with the mod profile not being recommended to petite girls? Do you need HP? I'm the complete opposite build to petite (I'm built like a brick *** house, haha) so am not really aware?! Are you going rounds?

Hey ChelsV - another september buddy! Yay! Your surgery is just after mine so we'll be recovering about the same time. Not looking forward to that part, ugh. What size implant are you going? I'd love a bigger size (will end up DD) but Dr M said I don't have enough breast tissue to go bigger, boo. Plus I'm tuberous & having an areola reduction.

Stillundecided - how'd you go with medicare? I haven't even tried getting a rebate. How did you go about it? Did you need a referral from your PS or doc stating 'tuberous breasts'? I reckon go the bigger size from all the boob greed stories of ladies on here.

I have to start thinking seriously about my op now & getting organised. I'm on a strict diet as I put on weight OS (6 weeks of pasta & pizza! Lol!) so training hard with my PT till my op. Then there's post op supplies, further appts with Dr M & organising finance. So much to do but so excited to do it!

Hi Maise,

I'm still waiting for Medicare's decision. From what I understand,the claims review panel only meet every few months to determine if a benefit will be paid. It's on a case by case basis so my PS can't be 100% certain that they'll approve it, but he's very confident.

My PS took photos at my initial consult & has sent them to Medicare along with a letter explaining my situation and the proposed treatment.

If Medicare approve the procedure then it will be considered reconstructive instead of cosmetic & I can get a rebate of up to $1,700 on my PS' fee.

If Medicare approve it, it also means my private health insurance will pick up the tab for the implants, part of the anaesthetists fee, the theatre fee & overnight hospital stay.

Fingets crossed! It would certainly help the bank balance.

Hi all,

I'm booked in for 9 Seotember with Dr Connell in Perth. I'm still deciding on 255cc v 295cc, textured, anatomical implants with a dual plane placement. I'm hoping for a mid-full C cup.

I currently have almost non-existent, tuberous breasts & awaiting Medicare's decision as to whether or not they'll approve a rebate (fingers crossed!)

Hurry up September!

Iam also tuberous!

Hi Maise,

I'm still waiting for Medicare's decision. From what I understand,the claims review panel only meet every few months to determine if a benefit will be paid. It's on a case by case basis so my PS can't be 100% certain that they'll approve it, but he's very confident.

My PS took photos at my initial consult & has sent them to Medicare along with a letter explaining my situation and the proposed treatment.

If Medicare approve the procedure then it will be considered reconstructive instead of cosmetic & I can get a rebate of up to $1,700 on my PS' fee.

If Medicare approve it, it also means my private health insurance will pick up the tab for the implants, part of the anaesthetists fee, the theatre fee & overnight hospital stay.

Fingets crossed! It would certainly help the bank balance.

Maybe I'll give it a go too then? I'll ask Dr M next time I see him.

There's a few tuberous ladies here now. Are you all having the scoring behind the nipple? Or fat grafting?

Hi ladys... i have my BA the 8th of September with dr kwok at bondi tci so excited... I've had to postpone my surgery as my surgeon advised me to do so. I was originally meant to have my surgery tomorrow 25th of june but due to me having to get teeth extractions done in july he didn't want me to have any complications during the healing process of my new assets...

Edited by stephy22

I'm mildly tuberous, currently a 10C cup, 169cm, 63kg. Surgery booked for 2nd September with Dr David Theile in Brisbane. He suggested i go with periaraeola incision with 340cc round textured implant over the muscle. Not sure what profile. Now wanting to go bigger looking at other girls comments on here. He said during the process he will cut away at the excess tissue behind my nipple to improve the shape. However im worried about losing sensitivity and not being able to breastfeed! So nervous!

Also i asked about Medicare at my consult, and he told me that you have to be very very severe and have uneven side to qualify for a rebate. Apparently they are really strict with it So i now have an $11,000 bill! Worth it though!

Heyy ladies,

I'm currently booked also in September on the 29th with dr Miroshnik aswell his such an amazing surgeon love his work. I also have tuberous breasts as mines moderate with abit of weight loss also which made it worse but dr M reassured me he can fix them to how I want. I'm aiming for d-dd with 350-375 cc tear drop implants.I did qualify for Medicare rebate as he told me within the first consultation around -2,000 out of the total cost even though mines not severe. For all us tuberous breast ladies I know how you feel!! it's expensive but worth it in the end:) I know a few girls who have had it done they couldn't be happier can't wait ?

I'm feeling so relieved knowing that there are so many other tuberous ladies out there. For years I always disliked my breasts and never had any sort of cleavage no matter how many chicken filets or padded bras I tried. It was such a relief finding out that I wasnt 'normal'.

My PS has suggested radial scoring behind the nipple and a lowered crease and if required down the track, fat grafting. I have almost no lower pole to speak of & very little tissue (66.3cc & 83.7cc). The distance between my nipple & crease is 2.9cm and 3cm. My PS said that distance should be more like 7.5cm given my build and other measurements.

I had thought that I'd only go ahead with surgery if medicare approve it but the more I think about it the more I just want it fixed. Hopefully September will be here super quickly and we can all gave our wonderful new assets ?

I'm feeling so relieved knowing that there are so many other tuberous ladies out there. For years I always disliked my breasts and never had any sort of cleavage no matter how many chicken filets or padded bras I tried. It was such a relief finding out that I wasnt 'normal'.

My PS has suggested radial scoring behind the nipple and a lowered crease and if required down the track, fat grafting. I have almost no lower pole to speak of & very little tissue (66.3cc & 83.7cc). The distance between my nipple & crease is 2.9cm and 3cm. My PS said that distance should be more like 7.5cm given my build and other measurements.

I had thought that I'd only go ahead with surgery if medicare approve it but the more I think about it the more I just want it fixed. Hopefully September will be here super quickly and we can all gave our wonderful new assets ?

I felt the exact same way!! It was 100% relief being told why I've always felt so insecure when wearing backless tops without a bra or bikinis without padding! What's more of a relief is knowing it can be fixed!

Hooray! More Sept ladies!

Jaide - how exciting! A BA with your BF too! Awesome. Dr M is a genius eh? I'm so happy with my decision (although I'll probably hate him the week after my BA due to pain, lol). What's with the mod profile not being recommended to petite girls? Do you need HP? I'm the complete opposite build to petite (I'm built like a brick *** house, haha) so am not really aware?! Are you going rounds?

Hey ChelsV - another september buddy! Yay! Your surgery is just after mine so we'll be recovering about the same time. Not looking forward to that part, ugh. What size implant are you going? I'd love a bigger size (will end up DD) but Dr M said I don't have enough breast tissue to go bigger, boo. Plus I'm tuberous & having an areola reduction.

Stillundecided - how'd you go with medicare? I haven't even tried getting a rebate. How did you go about it? Did you need a referral from your PS or doc stating 'tuberous breasts'? I reckon go the bigger size from all the boob greed stories of ladies on here.

I have to start thinking seriously about my op now & getting organised. I'm on a strict diet as I put on weight OS (6 weeks of pasta & pizza! Lol!) so training hard with my PT till my op. Then there's post op supplies, further appts with Dr M & organising finance. So much to do but so excited to do it!

Yep it's awesome, TCI have been so accommodating for the both of us making sure that we get to share the whole journey together!

You have made a really good choice! I have read that alot of girls don't experience much pain at all so hoping all of us September girls are in that same boat

I believe it's just because moderate profile are wider and don't tend to sit on petite girls chests as nicely, I've also been told about moderate profile plus which is between mp and hp so I'm excited to ask the surgeon more but I am i the same boat as ChelsV and consult isn't until the day before... waiting game is on :'(

I think TCI only offer rounds but I'm not too sure! The brand they use is Natrelle. I'm not starting off with very much breast tissue at all so I'm worried that the rounds will look stuck on... I see you are getting anatomics? Do they tend to create a better shape? probably more what i would need

Ladies I think we should get a packing essentials list on here! I'm definitely going to need to do some shopping for clothes that are easier to get on! Weather should be warming up again by the time we are all due for surgery so we might have a bit more options with what to wear! Would hate to be going in the middle of winter.